м. Володимир-Волинський
вул.. Данила Галицького 10

Корисні посилання

Вхід на сайт

Забули свій пароль? / Зареєструватися

Опитування

Чи подобається Вам навчатись у Володимир-Волинському ВПУ

Ласкаво просимо, Гість
Будь ласка Вхід або Реєстрація.    Забули пароль?
ВнизСторінка: 1...1617181920212223
Повідомлення теми: Правила форуму
Full marks!Garage pass Kevin Durant get points 4 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
Throw three points just isn't the whole garage regular work, and don't overlook, Stephen curry is the team in assists and steals, he averaged 6. 7 assists within the regular season, 14 within the league and the playoffs stephen curry shoes is averaging 9. 3 assists because league the first! Let's imagine a graphic, 40 minutes per game from the Treasury, attack launched a large number of times, there are always several ball he wasn't inside the outside, but the soccer ball inside, attracted a increase... What will happen next? There was a man he'll tell you the answer, curry shoes he called clay : Thompson, from the gold state warriors, he made this year 211 3-pointers, finished third within the league, and that 211 3-pointers, 68 comes from the assists of Stephen curry.

12-13 year to contrast the storage and ray Allen with '05 -' 06 - Allen into 269 3-pointers, and they are the Seattle supersonics. Which year, Allen's 269 associated with 653 three-point shots, picture 41. 2%, as Stephen - 272 of 600 photographs in his Arsenal, often 45. 3%; That yr, Alan ball attack build 3 ratio is a lot less than a quarter, compared together with 38. 6% in databases; That year, Allen's assists the number 3. 7, less compared to the Treasury for three facilitates. So the outline, the image of alternative 3-pointers hand down the garage outline: he not simply completed the sharpshooter history, his teammates for the creation of free-throw prospects into; He will also look for opportunities as well, through the ball development, stopped for no helps 3-pointer of shots. Additionally, he also can pass assists, "create" another pitcher - clay - Thompson! Besides can catch vote, may also urgent stopped, can generate more opportunities to people, this star, unique! I am kevin durant shoes afraid, just use "striker" two words are actually unable to define Stephen curry, also need to be in with some sort of "great" rhetoric.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes curry 5 kd shoes michael jordan shoes nike vapormax under armour shoes nike hyperdunk yeezy shoes kyrie 3 kd 11 adidas nmd shoes lebron shoes kyire 3 lebron james shoes curry 5 kobe 11 james harden vol 2 nike kyrie 3 nike zoom vaporfly air force 1 air max 270 ultra boost adidas kobe shoes kyrie 1 kyrie irving jersey kyrie irving shoes porsche design shoes new era caps nike huarache stephen curry jersey nike sock racer puma fenty kyrie 4 halloween adidas iniki adidas ultra boost 4 air max 90 nike air more uptempo adidas crazy explosive nike epic react flyknit lebron soldier 10 puma rihanna curry 2 kd shoes kyrie 2 kyrie 5 lebron soldier 10 curry 4 curry shoes Lebron James Shoes Nike Pegasus 35 adidas boost nike lebron shoes kyrie irving shoes kobe shoes vibram fivefingers lebron 14 shoes curry shoes Nike CR7 Football Boots adidas yeezy curry shoes curry 5 nike free asics gel kayano 23 nike kyrie 4 kd 10 nike air presto curry 5 nike air vapormax kyrie 4 Lebron soldier 11 puma fenty kd 11 kevin durant jersey kyrie 4 halloween Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 nike pg 2 air jordan shoes kyrie 4 puma suede adidas yeezy boost Nike Football Cleats kyrie irving shoes kyrie 2 shoes adidas zx flux kyrie 4 confetti birkenstock sandals
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
Постів: 125
graphgraph
Користувач в оффлайне Натисніть тут, аби поглянути профіль цього користувача
Для додавання повідомлень Ви повинні реєструватися або авторизуватися

The warriors finals start for one person?A rapper curse 3 тижд., 4 д. назад Репутація: 0
"I got employed to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I has been too short, don't participate in college basketball, then with the same reason that I cannot play in the NBA. People do not think I can play safeguard, then said I am not a pure point guard, until October of recently, I also found the general manager of funny to me as the league finally good shooting guard. I have not yet fully perform their full potential, so i set a higher common to himself, committed to continuously improve for being more outstanding. "

"We've never met anyone with curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach indicate Jackson said, "and rotate, stop and go empty-handed, hook hand, step back, lower-leg, in the face involving two double forced to be able to......, any thought of filming mode, you can see they are astonishingly. We have never ever seen anyone can attain this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a top level, the two-time MVP give, shooting is incredible, but additionally it is a level. And his / her other like reggie cooper, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I played out together - Ellis, dell - Arsenal, they are almost all fantastic striker, but these people didn't garage so comprehensive, this guy is not any limit. "

Timer and dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes and also 30 seconds, Davis is doing everything we can to near the garage, but still past due step. Garage again to complete a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of the ground, under the condition from the body is still soaring, use forefinger and middle finger touch to finish the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves difficult to block, as well as between ball and floor on an additional 10 degrees Viewpoint. NBA players to time takes 0. 6 seconds usually, the garage from organizing action to dial the ball moves, it merely takes 0. 4 just a few seconds. Fast to make up to the deficiency of the storage height, the ball well avoid the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the act, the look of garage is usually along with them. His arm still moves if the posture, and of his or her teammates has begun for you to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes soldier 11 calvin klein underwear nike epic react flyknit adidas ultra boost 4 nike sock racer kyrie irving jersey lebron 14 shoes lebron james shoes kyrie 5 kobe 10 kyrie irving shoes curry 5 kyrie 4 nike pg 2 kyrie 2 shoes curry 5 birkenstock sandals stephen curry basketball shoes adidas yeezy outlet curry 4 shoes kobe shoes kyrie 4 halloween adidas ultra boost ultra boost shoes paul george shoes kyrie 4 halloween kyrie 3 curry 2 john wall shoes adidas crazy explosive mizuno running shoes vans sk8 hi jordan retro puma fenty nike kobe shoes adidas zx flux puma fenty stephen curry jersey nike epic react flyknit asics gel kayano 23 nike kyrie 3 lebron 14 puma rihanna creepers velvet lebron soldier 10 puma suede Lebron soldier 11 adidas nmd shoes lebron shoes Nike Football Cleats nike hyperdunk kyrie 4 nike zoom vaporfly curry 5 shoes nike mercurial kyrie shoes 3 kyrie irving jersey kyrie irving shoes stephen curry shoes new era caps curry 5 shoes lebron 15 puma fenty slides air jordan 32 kd shoes lebron soldier 10 kobe bryant jersey nike free yeezy boost kyrie 1 james harden vol 2 nike vapormax under armour shoes nike air vapormax nike kd 11 air force 1 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 nike air presto pegasus 35 air jordan shoes birkenstock sandals curry shoes adidas iniki air max 270 kyire 3 kyrie irving shoes
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Kevin Durant many rebounds in the playoffs to record 64th 2 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
Half-court done,stephen curry shoes the garage 12 factors and 4 rebounds 6 helps, Owen 17 rebounds, 2 assists 1 contains the upper hand slightly. But as knight defeat inside second half, even his / her one-on-one hit his details. In this series, OuWenBen must have certain advantages in counterpoint, just like the finals last year, for the reason that season of Christmas conflicts, with their strong personalized fortunes turned.

But today the warriors from the changes, let knights staggered, also let like one-on-one hit Owen curry shoes to obtain the rhythm. Actually, today most likely was clay - Thompson Head of the family Owen, although Owen hit a dead when in front of him, but clay height reach or to a certain degree, limits the Owen's invasion. In only a few times facing single singled out throughout his Arsenal, although Owen provides good performance, but also it's hard to come back for a knight.

Entire play, scored 28 points 6 rebounds and 10 assists inside Treasury, 6 of 11 three-point kevin durant shoes pictures. 24 points and 3 rebounds, only two assists, Owen has scored 17 points inside first half, he scored seven points within the second half. Facing the big four in the mighty, and only Erika Owen in one-on-one win garage have chances, but today's garage to perform better.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes nike air max 270 john wall shoes lebron james shoes jordan retro nike mercurial puma suede stephen curry jersey kobe 10 kyrie 4 confetti yeezy shoes kevin durant jersey kyrie 4 halloween paul george shoes curry 2 adidas eqt kyrie 2 shoes puma rihanna creepers camo kyrie irving shoes air jordan 32 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 curry 5 kyrie irving basketball shoes adidas soccer cleats curry shoes ultra boost 3.0 kyrie 4 curry 5 kyrie 4 nike kyrie 3 adidas nmd puma fenty Lebron James Shoes lebron 14 shoes kyrie 4 kobe shoes curry 5 nike epic react adidas yeezy adidas ultra boost 4 kd 11 yeezy boost hand spinner nike air force 1 adidas yeezy stephen curry shoes kyrie irving jersey lebron soldier 10 nike air max 97 nike hyperdunk under armour shoes kd shoes adidas deerupt runner nike pg 2 lebron 15 lebron 16 nike air vapormax adidas zx flux kd shoes air max 270 kobe 11 kd 11 nike huarache kyrie irving shoes nike lebron shoes kyire 3 birkenstock sandals nike free kyrie 1 curry 5 shoes adidas iniki nike air more uptempo vans shoes adidas boost Nike Pegasus 35 kyrie 3 shoes lebron james shoes air max 90 Nike Football Cleats adidas porsche shoes kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 halloween michael jordan shoes kyrie 3 Nike lebron soldier 11 puma fenty
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

The NBA finals game 2 Warriors vs cavs G2 Kevin Durant ignored the foul JR legs on scoring 1 тижд., 5 д. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Senior Boarder
Постів: 45
graphgraph

Kevin Durant half-court 3 broken 3 caps 06 Marion first 1 тижд., 1 д. назад Репутація: 0
"I got employed to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I ended up being too short, don't participate in college basketball, then with the same reason that Could not play in the NBA. People don't even think I can play guard, then said I am an excellent pure point guard, until October of this past year, I also found how the general manager of funny in my experience as the league third good shooting guard. I've got not yet fully engage in their full potential, well, i set a higher common to himself, committed to continuously improve being more outstanding. "

"We've never met you are not curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach mark Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, hook hand, step back, lower leg, in the face involving two double forced to be able to......, any thought of shooting mode, you can see he could be astonishingly. We have by no means seen anyone can accomplish this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a top level, the two-time MVP award, shooting is incredible, but additionally it is a level. And the other like reggie cooper, Chris mullin, such because dell and I played together - Ellis, dell -- Arsenal, they are almost all fantastic striker, but they didn't garage so complete, this guy is not any limit. "

Timer as well as dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes along with 30 seconds, Davis is doing everything we can to near to the garage, but still overdue step. Garage again to accomplish a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of the ground, under the condition on the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to perform the hand. Treasury entire body slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as between the ball and floor to have an additional 10 degrees Position. NBA players to time takes 0. 6 seconds usually, the garage from preparing action to dial your ball moves, it just takes 0. 4 moments. Fast to make up for the deficiency of the shed height, the ball well avoid the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the operation, the look of garage is definitely along with them. His arm still moves if the posture, and of his / her teammates has begun for you to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 halloween kd 11 under armour shoes lebron soldier 10 nike zoom vaporfly elite puma suede lebron shoes yeezy boost nike mercurial lebron 15 adidas yeezy nike air presto lebron soldier 10 air force 1 asics gel kayano 23 stephen curry shoes kyrie 3 puma fenty slides Nike Football Cleats nike air max 97 kyrie 5 adidas crazy explosive lebron soldier 11 nike air vapormax adidas porsche design shoes Lebron soldier 11 kyrie 4 puma rihanna creepers velvet kevin durant shoes kyrie 2 shoes kevin durant jersey kyrie irving jersey adidas zx flux nike air max 270 curry 5 air max 90 nike hyperdunk curry 5 kyrie irving shoes lebron 16 kyire 3 pg shoes hand spinner ultra boost 4.0 nike air more uptempo kyrie irving shoes new era caps lebron shoes nike air max 270 adidas boost adidas soccer cleats kyrie 1 ultra boost 3.0 kobe shoes kyrie 4 Nike CR7 Nike CR7 jordan retro puma fenty adidas deerupt runner kyrie shoes 3 nike sock racer nike pg 2 vibram shoes adidas eqt adidas nmd runner nike kyrie 4 lebron james shoes kobe 11 nike zoom vaporfly lebron 14 shoes kyrie 2 puma fenty curry 5 kd 11 ultra boost adidas vans shoes nike free air jordan shoes curry 2 john wall shoes calvin klein adidas iniki kyrie 3 birkenstock
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Four big strongman for seconds kill huang zhan FMVP Kevin Durant 74% probability 6 д., 4 год. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Senior Boarder
Постів: 45
graphgraph

ВгоруСторінка: 1...1617181920212223
На даний момент 19 гостей на сайті