м. Володимир-Волинський
вул.. Данила Галицького 10

Корисні посилання

Вхід на сайт

Забули свій пароль? / Зареєструватися

Опитування

Чи подобається Вам навчатись у Володимир-Волинському ВПУ

Ласкаво просимо, Гість
Будь ласка Вхід або Реєстрація.    Забули пароль?
ВнизСторінка: 1...1516171819202122
Повідомлення теми: Правила форуму
Kevin Durant and garage than three points, 10 shots, garage throw to lose a goal! 2 тижд., 3 д. назад Репутація: 0
"I got employed to my evaluation, " curry recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I has been too short, don't participate in college basketball, then for that same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People do not think I can play defend, then said I am not just a pure point guard, until October of this past year, I also found which the general manager of funny to my opinion as the league finally good shooting guard. I've not yet fully play their full potential, therefore i set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve to be more outstanding. "

"We've never met you aren't curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach tag Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, find hand, step back, calf, in the face involving two double forced to help......, any thought of capturing mode, you can see he is astonishingly. We have never seen anyone can achieve this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a higher level, the two-time MVP honor, shooting is incredible, but additionally it is a level. And his or her other like reggie miller, Chris mullin, such while dell and I played together - Ellis, dell - Arsenal, they are almost all fantastic striker, but that they didn't garage so complete, this guy is absolutely no limit. "

Timer as well as dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes as well as 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to towards the garage, but still later step. Garage again to complete a beautiful jumper - it is not strictly jumper, his toe will be outside the ground, under the condition with the body is still climbing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to finish the hand. Treasury system slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more difficult to block, as well as between the ball and floor on an additional 10 degrees Angle. NBA players to period takes 0. 6 seconds an average of, the garage from getting ready action to dial the particular ball moves, it simply takes 0. 4 a few moments. Fast to make up for your deficiency of the car port height, the ball well avoid the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the process, the look of garage is definitely along with them. His arm still moves when the posture, and of his teammates has begun for you to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 puma fenty slides adidas ultra boost 4 adidas yeezy kyrie 4 halloween kyrie 3 kyrie 2 shoes nike lebron 14 nike kyrie 3 vibram shoes ultra boost 3.0 adidas porsche design nike zoom vaporfly elite adidas ultra boost soldier 11 yeezy boost puma rihanna creepers suede stephen curry shoes nike huarache curry 4 kyrie irving basketball shoes kyrie irving jersey nike kyrie shoes curry 2 nike free air jordan 32 pegasus 35 birkenstock kobe 11 adidas iniki kyrie 4 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 kyrie 5 lebron soldier 10 nike hyperdunk nike air presto kd 10 kyire 3 adidas deerupt runner lebron shoes nike kyrie 4 adidas zx flux Lebron Shoes nike mercurial Nike CR7 Cleats nike kd 11 under armour shoes curry shoes vans sk8 hi adidas crazy explosive new era caps puma fenty nike lebron shoes calvin klein michael jordan shoes adidas ultra boost paul george shoes nike vapormax kevin durant shoes curry 5 nike air max 270 kyrie irving shoes puma fenty adidas nmd kyrie 4 confetti kyrie 4 lebron 14 jordan retro kyrie shoes 3 air max 270 nike epic react nike zoom vaporfly kobe bryant shoes lebron 16 adidas yeezy curry 5 shoes kd 11 curry 5 john wall shoes air force 1 vans shoes yeezy shoes puma fenty kyrie 4 birkenstock shoes
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
Постів: 80
graphgraph
Користувач в оффлайне Натисніть тут, аби поглянути профіль цього користувача
Для додавання повідомлень Ви повинні реєструватися або авторизуватися

Kevin Durant half-court 3 broken 3 caps 06 Marion first 2 тижд., 2 д. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Junior Boarder
Постів: 29
graphgraph

JR, defensive Kevin Durant appear superfluous action KD feet apart from sprained my ankle 2 тижд., 1 д. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Kevin Durant and garage than three points, 10 shots, garage throw to lose a goal! 1 тижд., 4 д. назад Репутація: 0
Storage area, 26, is one kevin durant shoes of the largest child, dell - garage in 2002, the dad announced over 04 years of career, finally paid 40. 2% on threes survey card. From a very young age, Stephen across the shooting learned how to shoot with the feet of the get better at, when dad refused to adopt him to the hornets education, Stephen will be pursed lips, not because can't visit those big-name players, the old you are, but because he also strive to be with my dad, to practice his shot.

At age 9, garage is of his very own stephen curry shoes amateur league teams connected with players, only if the coach needs to outside shot collapse in the opponent's zone will become sent. Recalled the yourself, garage proudly said: "when When i was a defense authorities, all start from at this time there. "

To go back to curry shoes the original text, in the event the garage near the golf ball in midfield, people tend to overlook the most important thing: pool soccer ball skills. Sonya, thanks for you to his mother, then any 5 feet tall 3, cordial and some stubborn woman again while doing so, she was in senior high school played point guard, checking out the volleyball after into your campus of Virginia technical, and meet the shed there's father. "If I dribble to the coast, I have to decide on to shoot or go, it's my limit. "Dell claimed, "people started for Stephen impression is all the guy can beautiful posture hit photographs, but before becoming a striker, he already was an even better control player, people are likely to ignore it. After his / her dribble shot, is I the most amazing moments. Thanks to the mother. ".

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kevin durant shoes nike lebron 14 kobe 10 Nike Pegasus 35 curry shoes kyrie 3 nike epic react nike zoom vaporfly puma suede kevin durant jersey kyrie 1 birkenstock curry 5 kd 11 under armour shoes stephen curry shoes air jordan shoes kyrie 4 nike pg 2 kyrie 4 nike mercurial nike air max 97 air max 90 adidas soccer cleats kobe 11 kyrie irving jersey nike kobe shoes Nike CR7 Lebron James Shoes nike air max 270 puma fenty stephen curry jersey kyrie 2 shoes kyrie irving shoes air jordan 32 nike lebron shoes lebron 16 air max 270 michael jordan shoes curry 5 kyrie irving jersey nike zoom vaporfly elite curry 5 nike air more uptempo kyrie 4 halloween lebron soldier 11 kd 10 pg shoes kyrie shoes mizuno shoes adidas crazy explosive lebron james shoes ultra boost shoes curry 2 ultra boost 3.0 kyrie shoes 3 kd shoes kyrie 5 adidas boost new era caps adidas yeezy boost adidas ultra boost 4 adidas zx flux nike air presto nike vapormax kyrie irving shoes puma rihanna creepers velvet adidas nmd puma fenty slides kobe bryant jersey vibram fivefingers kyrie 2 stephen curry shoes kd 11 nike kyrie 3 nike free nike air force 1 lebron soldier 10 puma fenty Lebron soldier 11 ultra boost adidas harden vol 2 kyrie 4 halloween lebron 14 shoes nike vapormax shoes
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Kevin Durant vs. lebron James: a battle launched by goddess of beautiful bosom 1 тижд., 2 д. назад Репутація: 0
Throw three points is not the whole garage every day work, and don't overlook, Stephen curry is the team in assists along with steals, he averaged 6. 7 assists within the regular season, 14 from the league and the playoffs stephen curry shoes is averaging 9. 3 assists since the league the first! Let's imagine a picture, 40 minutes per game inside the Treasury, attack launched a large number of times, there are always a number of ball he wasn't within the outside, but the baseball inside, attracted a twice... What will happen after that? There was a man he can tell you the answer, curry shoes he called clay -- Thompson, from the golden state warriors, he made there is much surprise 211 3-pointers, finished third inside league, and that 211 3-pointers, 68 hails from the assists of Stephen curry.

12-13 period to contrast the shed and ray Allen inside '05 -' 06 - Allen into 269 3-pointers, and he is the Seattle supersonics. In which year, Allen's 269 regarding 653 three-point shots, shot 41. 2%, as Stephen -- 272 of 600 photographs in his Arsenal, often 45. 3%; That season, Alan ball attack develop 3 ratio is less than a quarter, compared along with 38. 6% in data bank; That year, Allen's assists the quantity 3. 7, less compared to the Treasury for three helps. So the outline, the image associated with an alternative 3-pointers hand down the garage outline: he not only completed the sharpshooter backdrop, his teammates for their creation of free-throw prospects into; He will also look for opportunities while doing so, through the ball development, stopped for no helps 3-pointer of shots. Furthermore, he also can go assists, "create" another glass pitcher - clay - Thompson! Not merely can catch vote, will urgent stopped, can build more opportunities to others, this star, unique! I'm kevin durant shoes afraid, just use "striker" two words are actually unable to define Stephen curry, also need to be in with a "great" rhetoric.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 adidas ultra boost kyrie 4 vibram nike free adidas ultra boost nike huarache curry shoes asics gel kayano 23 lebron james shoes puma fenty puma fenty nike air max 270 curry 5 yeezy shoes kobe shoes kyrie irving shoes kyrie 3 shoes birkenstock adidas eqt kyrie 3 yeezy boost lebron soldier 10 nike air max 270 Nike lebron soldier 11 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 birkenstock sandals puma fenty nike vapormax Nike Football Cleats kyrie irving shoes curry shoes kyrie irving jersey air force 1 kyrie irving jersey adidas yeezy outlet lebron shoes under armour shoes mizuno shoes nike air vapormax Nike Pegasus 35 adidas boost kobe 10 curry 4 shoes kyire 3 nike air more uptempo curry 2 kobe shoes nike epic react puma fenty slides kd shoes adidas ultra boost 4 air max 90 curry 5 lebron shoes curry 5 kd shoes kyrie 3 lebron 14 adidas nmd runner adidas crazy explosive nike zoom vaporfly elite ultra boost 3.0 kyrie 4 adidas zx flux nike hyperdunk kyrie 4 kyrie irving shoes vans shoes nike sock racer kyrie 1 kyrie 4 halloween kyrie 4 confetti jordan retro lebron soldier 10 kyrie 4 nike air max 97 kobe 11 adidas deerupt runner puma suede yeezy boost kd 11 kd 11 lebron 15 adidas iniki
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Kevin Durant the playoffs in the first half three steals and blocks, nearly 11 years first 3 д., 5 год. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

ВгоруСторінка: 1...1516171819202122
На даний момент 23 гостей на сайті