м. Володимир-Волинський
вул.. Данила Галицького 10

Корисні посилання

Вхід на сайт

Забули свій пароль? / Зареєструватися

Опитування

Чи подобається Вам навчатись у Володимир-Волинському ВПУ

Ласкаво просимо, Гість
Будь ласка Вхід або Реєстрація.    Забули пароль?

Чи подобається вам навчатись в нашому училищі???))
(1 чол.) (1) Гість
ВнизСторінка: 1...2930313233343536
Повідомлення теми: Чи подобається вам навчатись в нашому училищі???))
health 84266320 1 тижд., 4 д. назад Репутація: 0
WoodrowWhist
Junior Boarder
Постів: 26
graphgraph
Користувач в оффлайне Натисніть тут, аби поглянути профіль цього користувача
Для додавання повідомлень Ви повинні реєструватися або авторизуватися

Kevin Durant # 51 playoff blocks to history 1 тижд., 3 д. назад Репутація: 0
"I got accustomed to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kd shoes "people said I seemed to be too short, don't engage in college basketball, then for the same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People don't believe I can play safeguard, then said I am not a pure point guard, until October of a year ago, I also found that the general manager of funny if you ask me as the league third good shooting guard. I've got not yet fully engage in their full potential, therefore i set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve to be more outstanding. "

"We've never met you are not curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach indicate Jackson said, "and roll, stop and go empty-handed, get hand, step back, calf, in the face associated with two double forced to help......, any thought of shooting mode, you can see he is astonishingly. We have in no way seen anyone can reach this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a higher level, the two-time MVP merit, shooting is incredible, but it's also a level. And the other like reggie burns, Chris mullin, such while dell and I competed together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are just about all fantastic striker, but that they didn't garage so complete, this guy is simply no limit. "

Timer in addition to dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes as well as 30 seconds, Davis is doing everything we can to close to the garage, but still late step. Garage again to complete a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of the ground, under the condition in the body is still growing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to complete the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves difficult to block, as well as relating to the ball and floor for an additional 10 degrees Point of view. NBA players to moment takes 0. 6 seconds normally, the garage from arranging action to dial the actual ball moves, it just takes 0. 4 mere seconds. Fast to make up for the deficiency of the shed height, the ball well prevent the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the act, the look of garage is always along with them. His arm still moves when the posture, and of his teammates has begun in order to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes calvin klein underwear stephen curry jersey birkenstock shoes vans sk8 hi nike pg 2 james harden vol 2 puma fenty nike air vapormax kyrie 4 puma fenty ultra boost 3.0 Nike Lebron James Shoes jordan retro kyrie irving jersey kevin durant jersey adidas iniki ultra boost adidas nike air force 1 kd 10 kyrie 4 halloween yeezy boost kyrie 2 kevin durant shoes adidas deerupt runner hand spinner nike zoom vaporfly elite nike epic react flyknit curry 5 yeezy shoes curry 4 adidas yeezy boost kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 lebron shoes adidas porsche design paul george shoes kyrie 4 halloween ultra boost 4.0 kyrie 4 curry 5 adidas yeezy outlet lebron 16 kobe shoes kyrie 4 shoes curry 2 curry 5 new era caps lebron shoes Nike CR7 soldier 11 nike air max 270 curry shoes kobe bryant jersey nike air presto nike kyrie 3 curry 5 shoes kobe 10 john wall shoes asics gel kayano 23 vibram fivefingers Nike Soccer Cleats adidas crazy explosive kyrie 4 stephen curry basketball shoes lebron 14 air max 90 Lebron soldier 11 kyrie irving jersey nike mercurial adidas eqt adidas nmd runner puma fenty slides kyire 3 kyrie 2 shoes kobe 11 puma suede nike sock racer Nike CR7 air jordan shoes lebron 15 lebron james shoes kyrie irving shoes nike vapormax lebron 14 under armour shoes
BKI89yintek
Expert Boarder
Постів: 80
graphgraph

health 02659723 1 тижд., 1 д. назад Репутація: 0
WoodrowWhist
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

health 21355618 1 тижд., 1 д. назад Репутація: 0
WoodrowWhist
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Английский язык 4 д., 14 год. назад Репутація: 0
TopEnhtum
Fresh Boarder
Постів: 1
graphgraph

Double Kevin Durant, or double garage?This is a headache thing 2 д., 22 год. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Junior Boarder
Постів: 29
graphgraph

ВгоруСторінка: 1...2930313233343536
На даний момент 5 гостей на сайті