м. Володимир-Волинський
вул.. Данила Галицького 10

Корисні посилання

Вхід на сайт

Забули свій пароль? / Зареєструватися

Опитування

Чи подобається Вам навчатись у Володимир-Волинському ВПУ

Ласкаво просимо, Гість
Будь ласка Вхід або Реєстрація.    Забули пароль?

Практика Отчет_Ставим печати на дневнике практики
(1 чол.) (1) Гість
ВнизСторінка: 1...910111213141516
Повідомлення теми: Практика Отчет_Ставим печати на дневнике практики
Kevin Durant half-court 3 broken 3 caps 06 Marion first 2 міс., 3 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Expert Boarder
Постів: 91
graphgraph
Користувач в оффлайне Натисніть тут, аби поглянути профіль цього користувача
Для додавання повідомлень Ви повинні реєструватися або авторизуватися

Auckland is Kevin Durant new home renovation basketball court help young people 2 міс., 3 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
Bobbyintek
Expert Boarder
Постів: 91
graphgraph

Scene: the magic!Garage half-court foul Teamed up with Kevin Durant hit meng knight 2 міс., 3 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
"I got utilized to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kd shoes "people said I had been too short, don't play college basketball, then with the same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People do not think I can play shield, then said I am not only a pure point guard, until October of this past year, I also found that the general manager of funny in my opinion as the league finally good shooting guard. I've not yet fully play their full potential, so i set a higher standard to himself, committed to continuously improve to become more outstanding. "

"We've never met you are not curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach tag Jackson said, "and move, stop and go empty-handed, hook hand, step back, knee, in the face connected with two double forced to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he is astonishingly. We have never seen anyone can reach this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a high level, the two-time MVP prize, shooting is incredible, but it's also a level. And his / her other like reggie miller, Chris mullin, such because dell and I performed together - Ellis, dell -- Arsenal, they are just about all fantastic striker, but they will didn't garage so thorough, this guy is zero limit. "

Timer and also dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes and also 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to towards the garage, but still past due step. Garage again to accomplish a beautiful jumper - it isn't strictly jumper, his toe will be out of your ground, under the condition on the body is still soaring, use forefinger and middle finger touch to finish the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more difficult to block, as well as between the ball and floor for an additional 10 degrees Point of view. NBA players to occasion takes 0. 6 seconds usually, the garage from getting ready action to dial your ball moves, it merely takes 0. 4 a few moments. Fast to make up for your deficiency of the storage height, the ball well stay away from the opponent blocking fly toward the basket along the way, the look of garage is obviously along with them. His arm still moves if the posture, and of their teammates has begun for you to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes lebron 15 kyrie 3 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 nike air more uptempo kyrie 2 shoes kyrie irving shoes kobe 11 adidas deerupt runner nike pg 2 nike sock racer hand spinner curry shoes curry 5 shoes puma fenty curry 5 shoes lebron james shoes nike zoom vaporfly kd shoes kyrie 4 asics gel kayano 23 john wall shoes nike hyperdunk kyrie 4 yeezy boost stephen curry jersey jordan retro mizuno shoes lebron soldier 10 birkenstock sandals air max 270 lebron james shoes kd shoes lebron james shoes nike free nike kd 11 Nike lebron soldier 11 nike epic react flyknit nike air max 97 adidas zx flux kevin durant jersey puma fenty puma fenty slides adidas ultra boost 4 lebron 16 nike kyrie 3 adidas ultra boost uncaged jordan 32 kd 10 yeezy shoes ultra boost 3.0 nike air presto kyrie irving jersey adidas porsche design curry 2 nike air vapormax ultra boost shoes kyrie irving jersey Nike Football Cleats kobe bryant jersey birkenstock shoes kyrie 4 halloween curry 5 kyrie 4 halloween air jordan shoes vans sk8 hi kyrie 4 kyrie shoes 3 nike air max 270 new era caps air max 90 kyrie 4 confetti kyire 3 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 vibram shoes kyrie 1 vans shoes nike air force 1 curry shoes puma rihanna creepers suede nike huarache kyrie 5 adidas crazy explosive kyrie 4 adidas boost Lebron soldier 11
BKI89yintek
Gold Boarder
Постів: 238
graphgraph

Kevin Durant vs. lebron James: a battle launched by goddess of beautiful bosom 2 міс., 3 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
A couple steals in his Toolbox, stephen curry shoes in the first one fourth, and the two steals to garage an overall of 106 times inside playoffs career steals, which often transcends the rick Barry, became the steals within the history of the warriors team within the playoffs.

Garage into seven three-pointers within the game, this also let their playoff three-pointers hit number approximately 261, match the Robert horry, ninth three points in playoff historical past list. Distance comes eighth Chauncey billups, he in addition only six three details.

37 points in only three games, came curry shoes someone's, and this is his there is much surprise, including playoffs) 9th score 35 + sport with three alone, over 7 times of Russell westbrook, the surface of the league.

So many record the primary world war, there is no doubt that the game can be considered to be the garage in this series played the very best game. The first several games, garage is averaging twenty-seven. 3 points and 4. 7 rebounds, 6 assists, shooting 40. 3% in addition to 35. 3% from a few, compared with the frequent season shooting stage, a clear degree of decline, nevertheless the game, garage completely ridiculous. The blazers in a number of players to hound your ex, but no one can disturb his rhythm. Garage, as it were, in the game again to determine "day day" feeling.

11 three-point series out hand, hit kevin durant shoes more effective goals, including vast ranges of three points. Wearing warriors baseball hat sitting inside stands to watch this old garage, it also appears to obtain son's playing god are most often some incredible performance. The lens for the old garage, he couldn't help but shook his head.

Of course, regardless of other people think, garage three points because of their own performance with overall confidence. In the 3rd quarter the warriors together with 88-58 big lead your blazers, garage outside the three-point line again, the ball away from the one hand, they turned back field, the ball firmly in the basket, the whole pandemonium. Can put the three points with this state, the other celebration can say what?

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 halloween ultra boost 3.0 curry 5 nike kyrie shoes hand spinner adidas eqt yeezy boost kd 10 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 kyrie 2 lebron shoes paul george shoes nike air max 270 pegasus 35 vans shoes nike sock racer stephen curry jersey nike kyrie 4 vans sk8 hi curry 5 kyrie 3 mizuno running shoes birkenstock new era caps adidas zx flux calvin klein underwear kobe 10 kobe 11 Lebron soldier 11 Nike Lebron James Shoes Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 nike free puma fenty kobe shoes kyrie 4 kyrie irving shoes lebron soldier 10 michael jordan shoes curry shoes ultra boost 4.0 kyrie irving shoes curry 2 puma rihanna creepers velvet nike zoom vaporfly ultra boost adidas under armour shoes kyrie 4 confetti curry 5 kobe bryant jersey kyrie 1 nike huarache nike epic react lebron shoes nike mercurial kd 11 shoes adidas ultra boost john wall shoes porsche design shoes kyire 3 nike air max 270 asics gel kayano 23 kyrie 4 kobe bryant shoes air jordan shoes air max 90 kd shoes lebron james shoes lebron 16 kyrie 5 kyrie 4 birkenstock puma fenty puma fenty nike air presto adidas nmd yeezy shoes kyrie shoes 3 adidas football cleats nike air more uptempo soldier 11 jordan retro adidas yeezy outlet puma fenty slides air jordan 32 puma suede
BKI89yintek
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

When the moment of sway over James, is Kevin Durant, 29, has "no way can back" 2 міс., 3 тижд. назад Репутація: 0
"I got utilized to my evaluation, " curry remembered,kevin durant shoes "people said I has been too short, don't enjoy college basketball, then for that same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People don't think I can play guard, then said I am an excellent pure point guard, until October of a year ago, I also found the general manager of funny to my opinion as the league 3rd good shooting guard. I've got not yet fully play their full potential, well, i set a higher normal to himself, committed to continuously improve to become more outstanding. "

"We've never met you are not curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach level Jackson said, "and rotate, stop and go empty-handed, catch hand, step back, lower leg, in the face of two double forced to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he's astonishingly. We have never seen anyone can get to this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a top level, the two-time MVP merit, shooting is incredible, but it is also a level. And his / her other like reggie callier, Chris mullin, such while dell and I performed together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are most fantastic striker, but they will didn't garage so thorough, this guy is absolutely no limit. "

Timer and dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes in addition to 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to towards the garage, but still overdue step. Garage again to accomplish a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out from the ground, under the condition of the body is still increasing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to perform the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves difficult to block, as well as between ball and floor for an additional 10 degrees Position. NBA players to period takes 0. 6 seconds an average of, the garage from organizing action to dial the ball moves, it solely takes 0. 4 just a few seconds. Fast to make up for the deficiency of the storage area height, the ball well avoid the opponent blocking fly toward the basket at the same time, the look of garage is usually along with them. His arm still moves once the posture, and of their teammates has begun to be able to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 shoes curry 4 lebron 15 Nike CR7 Football Boots kyrie irving basketball shoes mizuno running shoes adidas boost jordan 32 nike zoom vaporfly ultra boost 3.0 curry 5 shoes kd 10 adidas eqt nike epic react flyknit vans shoes kd 11 nike air more uptempo kyrie shoes birkenstock sandals nike hyperdunk vans sk8 hi harden vol 2 new era caps curry 2 nike air vapormax air jordan shoes lebron 16 kyrie 4 halloween nike air presto yeezy shoes lebron 14 adidas ultra boost uncaged air max 90 kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 adidas zx flux nike air max 97 kyrie 1 nike sock racer adidas crazy explosive adidas porsche design kobe 10 Nike Football Cleats adidas nmd runner kyrie 4 lebron james shoes kyrie 4 puma fenty slides lebron soldier 10 lebron soldier 10 Lebron James Shoes stephen curry basketball shoes adidas iniki kyrie shoes 3 kd shoes nike free kyrie irving jersey puma fenty under armour shoes calvin klein kyrie 2 jordan retro puma suede nike mercurial adidas deerupt runner kyrie 5 kobe bryant jersey nike vapormax shoes curry 5 adidas yeezy outlet soldier 11 puma fenty kyrie 4 halloween yeezy boost nike zoom vaporfly elite lebron 14 shoes john wall shoes curry 5 adidas soccer cleats nike epic react kobe bryant shoes puma fenty curry 5 stephen curry jersey nike lebron shoes
BKI89yintek
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

ВгоруСторінка: 1...910111213141516
На даний момент 26 гостей на сайті